Our preschoolers gather together each Sunday at 10am in The RainForest. Our Faith-Leaders love our families here at Grace and look forward to their times on Sunday mornings teaching our kids the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The spiritual and physical safety of our children is of the utmost importance to us in Grace Kids. All our Faith-Leaders undergo a criminal background check and sit down one-to-one with one of our ministry leaders prior to serving in Grace Kids. Grace Church has an onsite safety team that regularly walks through all of our kids ministry areas. We have multiple safety polices and procedures in place that are revisited often with our leadership team members. Our Faith-Leaders affirm our Article of Beliefs and are regularly involved in corporate worship and Christian community throughout the week.
It is our conviction that the gospel of Jesus Christ is to be front and center in all that we teach our preschoolers. We are currently walking through The Jesus Storybook Bible with our RainForest Kids. The pastors of Grace Church have all recognized the gospel-saturated nature of this curriculum and fully support our families use of it in the faith-training of our children. The Jesus Storybook Bible helps our children see that all of the scriptures are pointing us to the greatness of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We look forward to the opportunity to come alongside you as you seek to help your children see the supreme worth of Jesus as communicated in the gospel!
We Would Love to Hear from You:
1) Phone: 517-789-6155
2) Email: Kjackson@lifeatgrace.org
3) Set up a visit with us Submit form
4) Fill out a Communication Card
RainForest Kids meet each Sunday at 10am
Drop off and pick up:
1) We look forward to seeing your family at
9:45am for child check in
2) Child pick up begins at the conclusion of the
3) Parents can be easily contacted during the worship service if they are needed
4) Grace Kids Wellness Policy
1) CPR and First-Aid Safety Team on site
2) All Faith-Leaders undergo a criminal background check and one-to-one interview
3) Two Faith-Leaders per room at all times
4) Emergency policies and procedures in place